Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Family Portrait and Yours


I forget to get in front of my camera most of the time. Hauled out the tri-pod and set up the good old self timer for the Roth Family portrait 2012! The girls love pink and I am having a bit of fun with my hair these days so pink was the theme (Mr. Roth, being a boy, was exempt). It was a pretty sunny day in beautiful Long Beach so we set up pop up tent to give us a little bit of shade. I think the portrait turned out quite nice, don't you?

So it's YOUR turn to get behind my camera!
 Get your family portrait done so you can send out your holiday cards and photo gifts before 2013!

Custom Photo Charm Necklaces make
AMAZING and UNIQUE gifts! 

Love Photo Books (ala Shutterfly) but don't have time to do them yourself? Cielo Roth Photography can make them for you this year! Select photos and I will design and order them for you! Contact me for a quote!

Photo Memory Books

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit to Cielo Roth Photography!