Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Birthday Party Portraits















It is really hard to plan a party, entertain guests AND get some great memories caught on camera. Enter Cielo Roth Photography! Veronica found my card at Belmont Kidz, a consignment shop in Long Beach. She called me to photograph her daughter's 2nd birthday party. It was so much fun to walk around and gather all the fun moments from the party and portraits that could have been missed. At my own daughter's birthday parties I sometimes (only sometimes) forget to snap a few. This party was in San Pedro. The weather was a little less blazing that it had been during the week but it was still pretty toasty. The birthday girl wasn't in the finest moods to celebrate (it is overwhelming with all eyes on you!) but she was a doll and so was the rest of her family.

For your child's next birthday party, think: 
Cielo Roth Photography
562-857-6795: call me, text me, leave me a message
cieloroth@gmail.com: email me

Don't forget the Halloween and Holiday Specials are going on right now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit to Cielo Roth Photography!