Wednesday, May 7, 2014

#AINTMOMGRAND #NOTJUSTANAD #BEENUSINGTHEMFORYEARS

I was in New York last month for the New York International Auto Show (NYIAS). I was invited by Kia (the car company) to see the new 2015 Kia Sedona (#WhatsYourSedona). Yes I have yet to write about my trip. I think I'm still processing the experience. It was amazing. I will write more about it and share my photos but for today...flowers and chocolate! 

Anyway when I was in NY for the NYIAS I met a very awesome woman by the name of Jeana from Surf and Sunshine (www.surfandsunshine.com). She introduced me to the social media guy at ProFlowers and Sheri's Berries. I already use ProFlowers and Sherri's Berries so why not take some photos and get some goodies in return?! My honest review of the company is that I already like them and do business with them, hence the hash tag titles! #aintmomgrand is the big program they are wrapping up today in NY. Full circle right?! Anyway enjoy my pics.

Oh it's also Assistant #2's birthday today. She gets to eat some cake pops and the rest I'm sharing with my mom, sister and niece on Sunday for Mother's Day! 

Cielo





Assistant #1 with the only good berry from the first shipment.
It was too hot last week and I wasn't home in time before the berries melted.
 They were still tasty! 

Assistant #1 with Tulip from ProFlowers

Love ProFlowers Packaging

New Cake Pops from Sheri's Berries! Purse, Flip Flop and Hat! So Cute!

New Cake Pops from Sheri's Berries! Purse, Flip Flop and Hat! So Cute!


Packaging and Attention to Detail - love!


So YUM!









Cheesecake Trio from Sheri's Berries













Happy 6th Birthday Assistant #2! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit to Cielo Roth Photography!