Thursday, February 13, 2014

Today is the Best Day EVER

My Assistants and I were in the car driving to school. Assistant Number 1 is in 3rd Grade and likes to proclaim that "This is the best day ever." I love her enthusiasm. I love how excited she is about things. Assistant Number 2, who is in Kindergarten claimed she was "very happy today." She's my wild card - either very happy or very NOT happy. Both girls in a great mood - I'm in a great mood. I didn't yell in the morning. Dad made lunches. It was a good morning.

Valentine's Day is tomorrow. We wrote our names on all the class cards and attached obligatory candy. It was tiring and after 26 times writing her very long name, Assistant #2 was not thrilled but it's part of the fun of it. I haven't taken any Valentine's Day Photos of the Assistants this year. Last year I offered Mini Sessions. This year I've been busy which is amazing and unexpected. I guess it should be expected but I didn't want to be overly enthusiastic. I guess I should take a lesson from my very adorable assistants - every day is the best day ever. Enthusiasm is important. I know that. Genetics, right?! I forget everyone in a while and I'm so thankful for my Valentines. Everyone - go make this the best day EVER and if it's not, then the next day will be.

C






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit to Cielo Roth Photography!